Search This Blog

Translate

14.1.22

Is it necessary that birthstone touches finger skin when worn? can we wear many gemstone rings in one finger?

 Todays query about wearing birthstones- Is it necessary that birthstone touches finger skin when worn? can we wear many gemstone rings in one finger?

We need the right information and knowledge to use birth stones and gemstones efficiently for goodluck. The most important part of wearing any gemstone is that astrologers will tell you that the stone must touch the skin. From personally using many gemstones over the years I find that Stones have their energy vibrations which spread in surrounding areas also.  I randomly choose and wear, I change fingers' to experience new joys from them and I also sometimes wear and then remove them and change. I have understood intentions and your love care is most important to experience the magics of gemstones and birth stones. Tantrums are from both sides, me and them also, sometimes stones do behave in erratic manner. That used to happen in early years of new stones jewelry. We have to tame them and they do tame us with their love, immense blessings come up once you form a loving bond with your stones. 

The part I feel is partly true that stone touches the skin from back. It is a sort of physical connection making alchemy magic. I have also experienced that is trying challenging times it helps when I move my hands and finger's over the stones lightly. It brings harmony and peace instantly. This is not an most important criteria though for experiencing benefits from birth stones. I have seen they even spread vibes from your purse wallet and drawers too, you can feel them communicate.  Pendants too made from rubies, rose quartz have a base that is open which will touch your heart chakra or throat chakra. It is immensely healing to feel the touch of stones. It feels like pure love, and just like love stories you do understand that this happens over years and not over night as soon as you purchase and wear any gemstone. 

On some occasions I don't feel like wearing them so I carry them to keep them close. I have also noticed that people have tendency to ask about your finger rings stones and impulsively as they see, touch talk about names and benefits, they immediately wear it! Oh, that is not good. So sometimes it is better to carry them especially the amethysts that is strong negativity protection stone. From experience I have also stopped showing or removing rings outside. There is also fear of losing them, like my earth Gold stone, sang sitara, sun stone, sparkling ring was so challenging alwsy it would fall off and no she didn't leave me, the tricky part I would find her in the bag ,purse or bed strangely. 

Is it important? gemtone to touch skin when wearing for effect?

Gold stone finger ring
There is so much fun and funky look when you wear many finger rings with sparkling coloured stones! I tried that and it feels good. You can try wearing but avoid cross energy stones like fire and water energy. Shani stones Saturn stones are best worn single. Amethyst and rose quartz, emeralds, rubies, diamonds, pearls, blue stones, tourmalines etc can be worn with others. This is a trial and error energy experiment which individually each one will have different experiences.  

Read about-can I wear jewelry during reiki session?

Avoid these gemstones when you have depression or schizophrenia

Do Swarovski crystals heal? difference and my trip to Austria Swarovski Crystal World

Wear them with lots of love and experience pure joy with your gemstones! yes, the Midas touch the magic touch will amplify energy from your birthstones! I do love them and even paint sometimes using this subject.

Much Love Harmony Joy!

All the Best from Rizwana!! 

Dedicated since year 2000 towards spreading Reiki energy with the world with my reiki symbol healing paintings. 

3 comments:

  1. Anthony Constantinou | Anthony Constantinou CEO CWM FX says Start searching diamonds of the highest quality that show perfect shape, size and color. Pick the best store that offers some concessions in their solitaire range that suits your budget. If size is the primary consideration, then it will be a better option for you to select canary diamonds or yellow diamonds.

    A reputed store that operates in integrity and ethics would give you exact details of different cuts, shapes, grades and values placed on every diamond in existence. No diamond is specific to any brand any more than a jewelry store can brand gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes true, reputed gemstone dealers have authenticity certificate with exact photo and details of the jewelry piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice topic about world gemstone and I think this will be an informative fact for all who are very interested in gemstone. I know 7COLOR MINERALS have the better emeralds gemstone supply with others minerals so I must suggest this for all.

    ReplyDelete

Ask, Inquire, Question, Clarify Doubts, Share your personal experiences with using gemstones, about The Hidden Power Magic Life Transformations with GemStones ! Obsessed Over Stones Blog!