|Green Stone Finger Ring|
|Green Emerald Precious Gemstone|
Tortoises and turtles are naturally found in Kale, a grayish green, , sap green , darker, colours and using these green coloured gemstones in jewelry will bring loads of goodluck and healing energy in your lives. Turtles and tortoises are great feng shui symbols to attract wealth, prosperity and long life. Wearing these symbolic shapes in green coloured gemstone jewelry will not only act as feng shui cures but are also trendy and going with latest jewelry fashion and style.
Green gemstones are so beautiful and they are available in many shapes and can be added to any piece of jewelry, finger rings,ear rings, necklace, pendants, ear cuffs, bracelets and even nose pins!
Emeralds are the most beautiful energy stones I love! Jade comes next in my list!Awesum Feng Shui! Green Jadeite, Green Emerald, Aventurine, Alexandrite, Green Garnet, Green Tourmaline, Green Opal, Green Sapphire, Green Spinel, Green Zircon, Green Peridot, Green Topaz, Green Pearl,Green Apatite, Green Sunstone, Green Amber and many more! (types of green stones info credit Google)
Choosing Green Coloured gemstones Turtles and Tortoise Finger Rings and Jewellery-
1) Chose a green coloured gemstone that is not too dull green as this will affect your body energy and view points, thoughts.
2) Avoid serrations and cracks in the green gemstone. If they are natural inbulit in raw stone , keep the lines to minimum.
3) Wearing a pendant in green gemstone is very auspicious , see that you choose a brighter green stone and not a dark blacker green, as this will affect blood flow to heart and may also attract depression.
4) Wearing a tortoise finger ring with emerald or jade, green gemstone, choose the finger correctly and the right best direction of the tortoise shape to bring in wealth luck.
5) Green gemstones can also be displayed raw for a more urbane decor look. Choose the Feng Shui prosperity corner or the east sector.
All the Best from Rizwana!
|Green Turtle of GoodLuck|
Raw Unique Bespoke gemstones Jewellery
Unique Horse shoe shaped diamond finger ring symbolism and how to wear correctly
Black gemstone Turtle ring symbolism
Golden Topaz Gemstone symbolism manifestor of dreams
Modern Leg Jewelelry types Swarovski