Smaller versions of Jhumkas are now seen . Jhumkis are now available in contemporary designs, colorful gemstones and also different sizes. Earrings are an important part of your jewellery and a piece of jewellery that can highlight your whole attire. A single piece of gemstone jewellery is enough to get you attention and great comments in any function or group.
With the choice of beautiful contemporary jhumkis it becomes difficult to select and buy and as we always consider the color of stones and metal, be it gold, silver or plated in one gram gold, we hardly give more importance on the size of the earrings.
And even when most of us buy jhumkas usually ladies ask for big sized jhumkis or small sized which has a lot of variations and differences. The right best sized jhumkis worn can become a centre of attention or take away the glory from your face.
Remember the jewellery is worn to add style to your face and body and not other wise as to we becoming models for display of jewellery pieces!
Selecting the right size in jhumkis is a trick part as a smaller sized pair can go unnoticed and a very large sized jhumkas can take away all attention from you to the jewellery.
Some simple tips while selcting to buy contemporray gemstone studded jhumiks or jhumkas-
1) When you like a large sized jhumkas wear simple elegant clothing and avoid other types of jewellery. A single piece of jewellery, large sized jhumkas are sufficient as jewellery to avoid a jewellery chaos.
3) Large sized jhumkis are already loud so it is better to avoid too may colored gemstones in them and prefer at the most two or three colored gemstones stones with sparkling white diamonds.
4) Gold is always loved by women and large sized gold jhumkas are always in fashion. Prefer to choose red or green stones with this as golden color goes off well and most traditional outfits also have these festive colors.
5) Smaller jhumkis in diamonds go well with chiffons and silks as they give an appearance of grace and style. Loud outfits will mar the effect of small jhumkis and they will almost disappear among the riot of colors.
6) Always choose size of jhumkis according to your personal preferences and style. Large sized jewellery Jhumkas is heavy and will tax the ear lobes more as compared to the contemporary smaller counter parts, jhumkis. If you prefer bigger sized jhumkas go for it as style statements and avoid too much other pieces of jewellery.
7) Keep experimenting with different sizes of jhumkis as there are so many attractive designs and gemstone studded jewellery pieces you can always go in for different looks at different places!
Shock the group by jumping styles, do the unpredicted, choosing bold pieces of gemstone jewellery or chunky jhumkas and another time go in for sleek slim contemporary jhumkis!